Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Wedding Weekend!

What a great weekend I have had! 3 weddings in one weekend?... thats right and each one was a blessing!

Fist bride of the weekend was Brittany. I have known her for a long time since we went to church together when we were younger. She looked gorgeous and so happy. So... Congrats girlie!

The next bride was Danielle. I traveled to Sweetwater Branch to do the makeup. The girls wore bright pink dresses, so I glammed them up with eyes to match! Danielle had lashes applied and rocked out the makeup to match. I forgot my camera and was not able to meet the photographer so no pictures for this one! :0(

Finally the last wedding of the weekend was Sunday! Pam and her bridal party were awesome! I felt like we were are girlfriends! You guys made my job SO easy cause y'all are gorgeous! Pam did eyelashes and everyone did a smokey eye! What a fun day.

I I love weddings and this weekend proved that even though it was challenging and I feel as though wedding are coming out my ears, I still truly love what I do and can't wait for next weekend of weddings!

No comments: