Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall 2008 Wedding Expo!



Yesterday I was able to be apart of this great event! Janis (my boss and partner in crime) and I were vendors for the first time at this great bridal show! I saw many familiar faces and met several new people too! I was a great place to make connections with photographers and of course bakeries... yummy! We were set up next to the Flour Pot Bakery and they were amazing! I will be using them from now on for special occasions! We learned a lot and can't wait to do it again! Also a special note to the brides to be: Thanks for taking time yesterday to speak with us! We can't wait to make your day even brighter!
Like I said we LOVED the cakes, Janis let me take this one :0)

1 comment:

Curtis A. Gaskalla said...

sounds like the expo was a great opportunity to get the name out there...and eat cake. I love you sis!