Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wow I am slow these days!!

So I guess blogging is my one thing I always procrastinate at :0( But today I am going to catch up a little. I also want to update you guys on some big things going on in my life! Most of you know but I will formally announce: Scotty and I are expecting! Baby Meffen is due to arrive October 11 and we are so excited!!! It has been a rocky road to get here with a miscarriage the first time around... but we are only a couple days away from the end of the first trimester and have already had 2 ultrasounds. We are just praying daily for a healthy and happy baby!

On another note wedding session is here and with a wedding or 2 every weekend I am having a blast! A note to brides: I am booking up quickly for the month of April and May so please don't hesitate to contact me to nail down your date with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!!
Congratulations!!
Let me know if you want to do an expecting session :)
Monica