Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maternity Leave

This is just a little note to potential brides. I will be setting aside a 2 month block that I will not be booking on location weddings. This will be in the month of September and October. Our little man is due to arrive October 11. I will book weddings that can be done in the store the month of September. I will resume weddings in November but only a limited amount so please contact me if you have any questions. Starting in December my schedule should be back in full swing!

Here is a little picture to share of my bump process, I am 21 weeks here:

1 comment:

Kim C said...

Awe! Your expecting! I did not know that! Looks like you are very busy with your work and you do a great job. Good to do a lil catching up and will be glad to keep up better. Blessings! You will love boys! :-)