Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Portfolio Work

I am so excited to have finally done these. We had such a fun day of hair and makeup! I met up with Deborah with Creekside clippers (who is by the way fab and does on location up-dos!) to have a day of portfolio work. All of the girls are wearing false eyelashes of all different styles. I do recommend this for a bride! Why? Well it makes you stand out and why not be a little more glam on your big day! Enjoy a few of the pictures from our fun day
Lauren Before & After:


Caroline Before & After:






Katie Before & After




Kim Before & After:

3 comments:

Shena - Platinum Digital Video said...

Wow, you truly are an artist!

LM~ Makeup Artistry said...

Thanks! Its alot of fun :0)

dlbc said...

Nice clean work. I am a new follower and hope that you will follow me too.