Monday, April 7, 2008

Feeling refreshed

After a totally exhausting week of weddings I finally feel like I can breath! Still I really enjoying being apart of the brides day. While spending those moments with them it makes me reflect on my own marriage and the blessing that God has given me in Scotty! The newness that the bride and groom are experiencing that day in their relationship is so exciting! Though we are remarking on 3 years as husband and wife there is no reason that my eyes shouldn't still sparkle like the bride does on her wedding day for her groom. I am so thankful for every blessing in my life and sometimes I need to sit back and reflect on them time to time!

3 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

I see you started a blog too! So very cool! Thanks for your comment on my blog about your big bro! I hope we get a chance to work together on a wedding some day! I totally agree about the sparkle in the eyes of a bride and how important it is to keep that sparkle throughout a marriage. Can't wait to meet you soon Laura!

Curtis A. Gaskalla said...

Hey sis! I love your blog!!! You are such an amazing woman, a big brother could not be more proud. I love you.

Mary Marantz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.